Lootch Gallery Moscow 2006–2010
The gallery forms the centrepiece of a new urban quarter created from the dilapidated remains of a pre-revolutionary (1901) former light bulb factory. Translated from Russian, the word ‘lootch’ means (light) ‘ray’. This polished stainless steel and glass structure was designed to house a gallery, meeting rooms and restaurant. In 2008, although on site at the time, our client sold the scheme and construction of the gallery was cancelled.