Crispin House is Grade 2 listed. Situated in the Northern Quarter of Leeds, it was built as a factory (1914-1916). The building is approximately 75m long, tapering in width towards the west, with a dome at its “prow”. The brief was to accommodate a range of one to three-bedroom serviced apartments both for sale and rent. Associated facilities include reception, restaurant, health spa and business centre; all with associated parking.
The design retains the façade behind which a new steel-frame utilises more fully the volume created by the original generous storey heights, accommodating 76 apartments. Levels 1 and 2 below ground accommodate the health spa, parking and support facilities.